Mixing Bodyweight Exercises With Weight Training to Get Truly Ripped Abs

Depending on your goals you might want to throw a bodyweight routine in with your weekly workouts. Personally, I train for aesthetics, health, power, and speed, but my ultimate goals is to look good. I don't compete or anything, I just train as a hobby and stress reliever, but that doesn't mean I am not extremely committed to my fitness.

http://5d459mzfcf523scp761lt6vm3m.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=PNGLRBT1BLOG

About one year ago I felt like I was really plateauing physically and was having trouble getting the lean physique I wanted. My training was pretty stream line, sticking to compound lifts on a chest, back, and legs training split and I was putting on serious size and strength from these great classic lifts. Now I was strong and felt great but I didn't quite have the look I desired so I had to rethink my approach to training. I decided to mix some bodyweight exercises in with my weekly training routine. At first I would incorporate some push ups, and burpess after my workouts, attempting to burn as much fat as possible.

This method really didn't work very well, after a strenuous weight lifting routine body weight exercises were basically out of the question from the intensity of my lifts. So I had to rethink things once again. The new plan I came up with was to dedicate one day a week and do a body weight only workout. I chose Friday for my bodyweight domination day and stayed on the routine regularly and I began to start loving Fridays. This is where my physique really jumped to the next level and I realized I had stumbled upon quite the discovery. Weight Lifting was maintaining my size and strength but the body weight routine was what was really ripping me up.

http://5d459mzfcf523scp761lt6vm3m.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=PNGLRBT1BLOG

Now you might wonder why you shouldn't just do bodyweight routines alone but it varies from person to person. If you want to gain strength and mass than you must incorporate some heavy compound lifts in your training but if you are content with your mass than bodyweight exercises should be all you need. For me I like to have a good amount of muscle on my frame so regular weight lifting is a must or my body won't maintain the mass.