Exercise Fitness Made Simple

You may consider this as a confession of an average Joe. I, like many people have a genetic predisposition toward being heavy.

It seems like most of my adult life, I have had to pay special attention to my weight and therefore my appearance. I have tried many different exercise fitness programs and routines. Some delivered much better results than others.

On the one hand, you have the myriad of diet and fitness plans we are all inundated with through advertising and media, on the other, we have our own ideas and thoughts
about weight loss and exercise fitness.

http://39edel58cf6u7s69xqefn9iypz.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=PNGLRBT1BLOG

I am not here to sell you on any ideas or to hawk any programs but, I wanted to tell you what I have tried and what has worked for me.

About four years ago, I was so fed up with the weight I had gained and the gradual but obvious loss of my youthful health, that I decided I had to do something about it.

http://39edel58cf6u7s69xqefn9iypz.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=PNGLRBT1BLOG

I looked at many different programs and plans and decided that I would try a low carb, high protein diet. I also decided that I would find an exercise fitness program
that fit my schedule and that I could find the time to do. I didn't want big muscles and all that, I just wanted to burn the fat and look and feel better!